We believe that gambling should be fun for everyone, and no one should suffer the adverse consequences of it. As Betvisa, we uphold responsible gaming and demand that our services meet all the industry-set standards.
We also believe that although gambling should be fun it should also have its limitations. If you want help on any matter concerning your gambling habits, we are here to help, be sure to contact us.
Meanwhile, here are some great tips to help gamble responsibly.
Responsible Gaming Tips
Gambling should strictly be a way of entertainment, and no one should suffer the negative consequences of gambling.
Here are some tips to help you gamble responsibly:
- Don’t look at gambling as a source of income.
- Gamble with the amount of money you can afford to let go if you lose.
- Don’t chase your losses.
- Set your gambling limits.
- Don’t gamble when going through a mental issue such as depression.
- Maintain a good balance between gambling and other life affairs.
- Drink alcohol or take other drugs in moderation because gambling plus excessive intoxication is not a good combination.
Here are some of the most obvious signs that one is facing a gambling problem:
- Ignoring work, family or other responsibilities because of gambling.
- Gambling with more than you can afford.
- Gambling with more money, trying to regain what you lost.
- Loss of important relationships such as jobs and marriage due to gambling.
- Restlessness and irritable behavior when gambling.
- Continuously thinking about gambling and even making plans for it.
- Lying to family members and others to hide the extent of your gambling habits.
- Several repeated and failed attempts to stop gambling.
- The need to increase the amount of gambling money for the sake of excitement.
- Selling things to cater to the gambling habit.
- Borrowing things or resulting in theft or fraud to fund your gambling habit.
- Asking others to gamble you out of an adverse financial need because you gambled all the money away.
- Increased debt or other financial problems because of gambling.
- Arguing with others because of your gambling issue.
- Suicidal thoughts due to the severe gambling negative consequences.
- Returning to gambling even if you lost a lot of money.
- Facing extreme highs in gambling wins and extreme lows in losses.
To test if you have a gambling addiction problem, answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Has gambling affected your life negatively?
- Have you ever had to commit a crime to have gambling money?
- Have you ever had to lie about how much you gamble?
- Have you lost time while working or studying in school due to gambling?
- Has gambling made you lose friends or other close people in your life?
- Has gambling put you in so much debt?
- Have you ever felt guilty about gambling?
- Did you feel you had to go back to gambling and regain all the money you lost in gambling?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your productivity or ambition?
- Do you find yourself caring more about gambling than you do care about your friends or members of the family?
- Have you ever gambled until you were left with nothing?
- Did you borrow to finance your gambling habit?
If you answered ‘yes’ to most of these self-assessment questions above, then you are in danger of gambling addiction, and you may need help as soon as possible.
If you feel like your gambling habits have gone over the roof, you must find help as soon as possible. You can contact us to get help.
However, for a more professional, non-judgemental, and unbiased opinion, you can contact the sites below:
Preventing Underage Gambling
At Betvisa, registering an account or playing on our site is illegal for anyone under 18 years old. Our KYC verification process is strict, and every player must undergo it. We seek to ensure that there are no 18 years players on Betvisa.
Any misleading or false information about your age will result in all the winnings being withheld and all the deposits refunded.
You may be using your devices that have Betvisa in them. In this case, we recommend that you use parenting controls to restrict internet access to children.
Further Minor Restrictions
To enhance minor restrictions of minors, we recommend that parents follow the guidelines below;
- Use child protection software to block gambling sites.
- Don’t leave the ‘save password’ on the Betvisa site.
- Don’t leave any computer or device unattended when using our site.
- Create separate browser profiles in a family setup
- Don’t share bank account details with minors
If you can follow all the guidelines in this section, you may not have trouble gambling on Betvisa platform.