Terms and Conditions
The following Betvisa Casino terms and conditions is a representation of a complete and unconditional agreement between you and the company. If you register on this platform or consider utilizing any of the company’s products, by extension, you will have agreed to:
- Be a party to the rules that govern this platform.
- That you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this platform. In addition, you have agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions of Betvisa and that you will abide by them all the time.
This platform is at liberty to either amend, update, supplement or even edit its rules at any given time. However, if there are many amendments to the rules that govern this platform, be certain that you will be notified early in advance. Before these changes are effected, your consent will be needed. In case you do not agree with the newly set Betvisa rules, you should not continue enjoying the services of this platform.
- An ‘Account holder’ refers to a person who has a contractual relationship with this platform. If you want to be an account holder of this platform, you have to create a BetVisa account on this platform’s website.
- A ‘BetVisa Account’ refers to an account that is held by an account holder. The main aim of creating a ‘BetVisa Account’ is to create a typical commercial relationship with this platform, where the user’s sole purpose will be to carry out betting activities and other gambling transactions.
- The ‘Contract’ refers to the contractual relationship between this platform and the account holder and is always governed by the BetVisa rules and procedures.
- The ‘Governing Authorities’ refers to Curacao’s relevant authorities.
- The ‘Governing law’ is typically the law of Curacao.
- The ‘Place of the Contract’ refers to Curacao.
- The ‘Regulator’ refers to the Curacao Gaming Authority. Typically, this is the regulatory authority that was started by Curacao law with an aim of governing all forms of gaming in Curacao.
- The ‘Website’ refers to the gateway that you use to access. Here, all the relevant and current details about BetVisa’s operations are usually posted from time to time. It also serves as the place where all account holders enjoy this platform’s services.
- ‘Services’ refers to the betting and gaming offers that are offered by this platform to account holders via the website.
- The ‘Gaming and Betting Duty’ refers to the special tax that is applicable to betting and gaming in Curacao.
- A ‘Card’ refers to all types of cards that come with the following functions: debit, payment, virtual, charge or credit.
- The ‘Payment Solution Provider’ refers to the intermediary that acts as a payment agent for the payment methods used on this platform.
- ‘Financial Institution’ refers to the institution or bank that is controlled by an applicable domestic financial services Act or any other similar act.
- ‘Force Majeure’ refers to the condition or occurrence that is beyond one’s control, which can in turn lead to defaulting or delaying the performance of the other player’s contractual obligation. Some of these occurrences include government restrictions, Acts of God, wars, riots, outbreak of hostilities, insurrections, civil disturbances, fire, acts of terrorism, floods, explosions, strikes, malicious damage, lockouts and so on.
- ‘Client Application’ refers to the web browser app or the BetVisa App that is opened by an account holder so that he or she can enjoy the services of this platform.
- ‘Software’ means the app or software that can work on either iOS or Android platforms. In most cases, this app is used by this platform to offer its services to account holders.
- The ‘Prize’ refers to the amount, reward or bonus that an account holder can win at any given one time.
- An ‘Inactive Account’ refers to a BetVisa account that is yet to record any sign-in or sign-out for more than 12 consecutive months.
- This platform’s website contains all service marks, trademarks, trade names, graphics, images, methodologies and concepts. Client Application and any other material that is contained therein solely belong to this platform and or BetVisa’s partners and supplies. As an account holder, you are not supposed to either exploit or utilize any of the above-mentioned intellectual asset for any other purpose apart from that which is permitted by law.
This platform is duly licensed in Curacao. Besides this, it is usually regulated by Gaming Services Provider N.V in order to provide fixed odds betting services to different account holders.
One cannot participate in a game for money unless he or she is an account holder on this platform. For you to be registered, you have to register individually and then apply for registration. Here are the details that you should provide during the registration process:
- Your date of birth;
- Your first and last name;
- Your valid email address;
- Your username and password.
- An identification document that shows that you are more than 18 years. Here, you can submit a copy of your government-issued ID card, driving license or passport.
If you want to become an account holder on this platform, you have to ensure that you have attained the age of 18 years and above. In case you are below 18 years, you will not be allowed to have a BetVisa account. Remember that this platform has the right to ask you to provide proof of your age and then conduct other background checks in order to establish whether the details that you provided are correct or not. In case you are below the age of 18, your BetVisa account might end up being suspended.
All the details that you submit during the registration process remain confidential with this platform. Besides this, your details will only be used on the BetVisa system for the sake of improving the user-friendliness of the platform and not for any commercial purposes.
A user wishing to register on this platform declares that:
- To be a physical person as legal entities are not allowed to be account holders.
- He or she should not reside in any of the following countries; Australia, France, Denmark, Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Iraq, Italy, Pakistan, North Korea, Kuwait, Jordan, Iran, Cambodia, United States of America, Syria, Philippines, Yemen and Turkey.
- Not to be restricted by limited legal capacity.
- Not to be an expert player in any competition, sport, or league where this platform offers betting services.
- Not to conduct crime activities where BetVisa account is either directly or indirectly involved in.
- Not to deposit money via a card which the account holder is not allowed to utilize.
- Not to deposit money that originated from crime or illegal activities.
- Not to hold an active account with another legal entity that works the same as BetVisa.
- Not to be grouped or classified as a compulsive problem gambler.
- Not to utilize the services of this platform in case it is not allowed in his or her country.
- Not to find the services offered unfair, offensive, objectional or indecent.
- To ensure that you maintain your BetVisa account details up-to-date. Some of the details that need to be up-to-date include your country of residence, your first and last name, your phone number and email address.
- Only one account is allowed per user.
- If you are found opening multiple or fraudulent accounts on this platform, your accounts will be locked forthwith.
A user applying for BetVisa account acknowledges and accepts that:
- All the stipulations and definitions are stated under the BetVisa rules.
- His or her contract with this platform is regulated by the law.